The working class in the wine industry of lower Languedoc by Laura Levine Frader Book 2 editions published in in English and held by 2 WorldCat member libraries worldwide. Men in women's clothing : anti-theatricality and effeminization, by Laura Levine Book 1 edition published in in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide.
Grapes of wrath.
- Stalling for Time: My Life as an FBI Hostage Negotiator!
- Main content.
- Mijikai Haiku.
- Sleepy time smoothie sleeps aid- Very healthy and dairy free! GREAT FOR STRESS!.
Vineyard workers, labor unions, and strike activity in the aude, by Laura Levine Frader in Italian and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide. Report : inventing a feminist institution in Boston : an informal history of the Graduate Consortium in Women's Studies at Radcliffe College by Ruth Perry Book 1 edition published in in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide. Women, gender, and unions in France in the inte[r]war years by Laura Levine Frader Book 1 edition published in in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide.
Gender histories and heresies Book 1 edition published in in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide.
Laura Levine Frader
Illuminating poverty and social policy : Rachel Fuchs's contribution to the history of the French welfare state by Laura Levine Frader Book 1 edition published in in English and held by 1 WorldCat member library worldwide. Audience Level. Related Identities. Purchase Subscription prices and ordering Short-term Access To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above.
Journal of Social History
View Metrics. Email alerts New issue alert. Advance article alerts. Article activity alert. Receive exclusive offers and updates from Oxford Academic.
Rochester Review • University of Rochester
Related articles in Google Scholar. Citing articles via Google Scholar. Civil War. By Eliza Richards. By Wendy Gonaver. A Social and Cultural History. By Neil Kent.
- French History, vol. 23, n° 3, September 2009.
- “So Much Honest Poverty”: Introduction | SpringerLink.
- How to Heal Your Migraine Headaches from the Inside Out.
- Driving Operational Excellence: Successful Lean Six Sigma Secrets to Improve the Bottom Line;
- Strong as Death?
- ALISON CARROL | Brunel University - cixawaserapu.ga!
- Laura L. Frader - Institut d'études avancées de Paris!
- Episode Gender and Labor in France with Dr. Laura Frader – Breaking History Podcast.